Drills to Create The Feel Of An Elite Movement Pattern
Using Tools to Create Feel
Imagine What Can Happen With the Right Direction, Guidance, and Time
Our Own Jack Ryan Led Team USA and The World Cup in Home Runs, and Slugging % at the 2015 World Cup in Taiwan.
Genetics simply tell us where we start. Environment, work ethic, proper guidance, and how we train will be the difference maker.
Explosive Hitting Class Has Six Components -
1. Infusing Intent into your swing
Training The Swing Through Personalized Intent greatly impacts technique and is a results oriented way of training.
2. Video Analysis and Video Imitation and Classroom
Players learn through seeing/watching/ and imitating. Our visual component allows our students a consistent chance to see what great hitters do a like. We then imitate what we see. Hitters can see their own swing as well compared to big league hitters.
3. Strength Component
Strength propels speed. Explosive Hitting allows students to improve strength as it relates specifically to the movements of hitting.
Create Feel by focusing on 3 movement phases of hitting while blending our drill sets to create feel.
4. Emphasis on the movement pattern great hitters have in Phase 1 of their swing along with rhythm and timing.
5. Emphasis on drills that improves the movement pattern of phase 2 of their swing. Connection During Rotation
6. Emphasis on drills that improve the movement pattern of phase 3 of their swing. Swing through the final arch.
The Six Components Hit's on crucial elements:
Mindset/Visual learning/strength/Creating Feel in each movement phase also referred to as chunking.
Using Nueromuscular blending concepts to improve swing habits faster.