You Get Un-Limited Access To our Elite Training
Program 1 - Total Baseball Power (TBP/TSP)
Program 2 - Explosive Hitting
TBP Consist of the following:
- Building a powerful and healthy arm. Velocity emphasis.
- Position Players and Pitchers. (Power with Precision)
- Explosive Strength Training For Baseball Specific
- Arm Health, Arm Care, Recovery Emphasis
- Throwing or Pitching Mechanics and efficiency.
- Emphasis on Building A Better Athlete
- Led By Coach Steve Vandenbranden, the number 1 throwing and strength coach in the midwest. Former long time College baseball coach, and director of training at Fastball USA Since 2004.
The Number 1 Velocity Building Program in the midwest.
Plus Explosive Hitting System
- You Get Access To Un-Limited Hitting Sessions
- Led By Coach Mike Ryan, Owner and Director of Baseball Training and former professional scout.
- Emphasis on Building Better Bat Speed, Exit Velocity, Launch Angle, Distance.
- Emphasis on Swing Technique, Swing Efficiency
- Emphasis on building a better game ready hitter
You Get Access To attend training throughout the Year.
Up to 3 Days Per Week in the fall
Up to 4 Days Per week during the winter
Up to 3 Days Per week during the spring
Up to 4 Days Pwer week during the summer
During the School Year Schedule:
Typically Weekday Evenings...
Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays,
and most Saturdays.
During the Summer:
Typically Monday through Thursday (A.M hours)
How does it work?
We post the schedule each month, and your son or daughter get access to attend as many sessions as they choose to attend. Training is un-limited.
How often do people attend?
Typically we find players attend an average of 2x per week but our most dedicated players attend up to 4x per week or nearly every session.
Players all over the Chicago land area attend these sessions and some are driving over an hour 1 way to attend.
Typical Schedule on a weeknight looks like this during the school year.
Explosive Hitting 6:30pm - 7:30pm
Total Baseball Power 7:30pm - 9:30pm
Typical Night At Fastball USA
Some players arrive early and begin doing extra work on their own. Some will arrive as much as an hour early.
First Class is our Explosive Hitting Class.
Doing Explosive Hitting Techniques, Drills, and often players receive instant measurements on bat speed, ball exit speed, ball flight, direction.
Second, In between Classes we will often take 5 minutes for a segment that focuses on the mindset of the athlete. We find training the mind is just as important as training the body.
Total Baseball Power Begins (TBP)
-Also known as Black Belt Training.
Wake Up Segment, Warm Up Segment, Explosive Strength Segment. Arm Care Segment, Throwing Segment, and each day carries with it a different throwing theme along with personalization of drills.